LMQ have been involved with training high performance teams, particularly in aviation for over 30 years.
Our clients regularly tell us that we are the leading CRM / Human Factors and Instructor Training company - by a considerable margin.
"It has been an absolute pleasure. You guys run a brilliant course. The relevance of your objectives are realistic and based on fact not theory. I have learnt a tremendous amount and even though I was tired at the end of every day, I was not bored."
Why is this?
There are three main reasons:-
- Experience. We have trained several thousand pilots, engineers, air traffic controllers, cabin crew and other operational staff in both commercial and military organisations.
- Experience. Although the overall structure of our courses is consistent, our method of training means that every course is different, and therefore we have dealt with a wide and varied selection of ideas, comments, criticisms and behaviours.
- Experience. Our consultants have decades of practical experience in their area of expertise.
.....but also because:-
- Our training methods are very different from those found in typical CRM/Human Factors or Instructor Training programmes, for example we rarely use any powerpoint slides.
- We develop our own theories, models and techniques based on the many thousands of hours of discussion that we have been fortunate to have had with front line operators
- We keep things simple and understandable.
- We listen very carefully to feedback and remove anything that either doesn't work or is overly complicated.
LMQ are involved with several UK and international operators on training their trainers, designing CRM courses or implementing their CRM programmes. Over the last 5 years LMQ have also developed the Airbus Pilot Instructor Course for Airbus and its customers worldwide.
LMQ consultants have also been involved in assisting the drafting of legislation on CRM Instructor standards and accreditation, and the production of the CAA publication CAP 737.
To order copies of this book please visit The Aviation Bookshop www.aviation-bookshop.com